Dhillon School of Business International Bursary is widely available for inspired and talented business students, for the 2021/2022 academic year. The sponsorship opportunity is provided by the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The goal of this educational program is to support full-time international students enrolling in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the Dhillon School of Business.
The University of Lethbridge is an academic and research-intensive university in Canada. It offers over 150 undergraduate programs at the master’s and doctoral levels and about 70 graduate programs.
By studying here, you will receive other various financial aid opportunities to complete your studies. The University’s programs will challenge students in ways that will equip them for the ever-changing global business landscape through important, strong coursework.
Application Closes: March 1, 2021
- Institution: University of Lethbridge
- Department: Dhillon School of Business
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at Canada.
- Acceptable Countries: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate or graduate degree in Dhillon School of Business.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must be financially needy,
- Then should have high school certificates.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a 500-word essay explaining financial challenges, adversity to overcome, and obstacles they had to overcome to enter Canada for schooling.
- Entrance Requirements: Please check the entry requirements of your preferred program.
- Language Requirements: Candidates whose main language is not English are required to present proof of English language abilities. See the English language requirements section for more details.
Every eligible student will receive up to a $2,000 grant, provided by the University of Lethbridge.