Founded in 1858, Iowa State University of Science and Technology is known for its very high research activity and ranked #121 among Best Colleges is National Universities for 2020.
Tuition for domestic students is $9,320; and $24,508 for international students. The University is dedicated to providing students from around the world the opportunity to benefit from high educational programs by offering merit scholarships and awards.
The university uses a semester-based academic calendar and offers more than 100 undergraduate majors. Interested students are encouraged to apply for International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University.
The International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University Scholarships Details:
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at Iowa State University, USA
- Type: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: up to $10,000 per year (renewable)
- Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Eligibility Requirements for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, 2020/21
In order to apply for the international merit scholarship at Iowa State University, interested students must have the following requirements:
- Students must have admission to study a full-time program at the University of Iowa State.
- Students must provide qualifying SAT or ACT scores.
- Students must complete the General OneApp application and the International Student Admissions Scholarship application.
- Students must prove solid academic and leadership skills.
How to Apply for the International Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University, 2020/21
Candidates should first apply to a full-time undergraduate program at the university for the 2020/21 academic session to be considered for the scholarship. When candidates are admitted, they can thereafter apply for the scholarship via their official website.
Visit the Official Website for more details: https://www.admissions.iastate.edu/intl/merit_scholarships.php